just the two us we can make it if we try

just the two us we can make it if we try

Friday, May 21, 2010

Hardest time of my life

Never had such bad dreams of killing myself I hate it I don't want to sleep every time I do its bad dreams I can't get over the lies and the pain of losing the best thing in my life I will never look at life the same with out her she did so much for me and all I did was lie over and over about stupid Shit why could I do that why did I not just tell the truth. Truth is the main thing in a relationship every thing else was good I treated her as if she was a princess if I could of just told her thetruth every time we would not have Ben in the spot we are in now I miss her and lalia so much and always will love forever and always Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment