just the two us we can make it if we try

just the two us we can make it if we try

Thursday, May 20, 2010

HEART FALED

Have never felt so suicidel i hate the things i did to the one thing that was good in my life i never did it to hurt her i just had a hard time with lieing i had to lie my whole life to get any where in my life but that not any reasone to do what i did i will never forgive myself i just wish i could of fixed my probs before i lost the love of my life she did so much for me and what did i do nothing but hurt her over and over life will never be the same she will always be the love of my life i just hope the next guy in her life gives her what she deserves in life she dreams big and is a wounderful person i would do any thing for her.

for ever and always,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment